SEM DRIVING SCHOOL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. It’s Your responsibility to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What Information do we collect ?
We receive information about you from various sources including : contact form, phone, SMS, email, employment agencies, schools and etc.
Your personally identifiable information may be required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We use for Internal records
- We may periodically send promotional emails, SMS about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or mobile number which you have provided
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, , SMS or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We use Google services like Remarketing and Analytics to advertise online
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the internet.
- We and third party vendors, including Google. Use first-party cookies ( Such as Google Analytics Cookie ) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Email Communication with Us:
As part of the Services, you may occasionally receive email and other communications from us, such as communications relation to your Account. We may use your contact information to send you information about Service Bookings, Discount Booklet, Your Performance reports and etc.
How Do We Use the Personal Information?
We may use the information you provide about yourself or others for one of the following purposes:
- To Schedule your bookings to avail our services
- To reconfirm your bookings
- To send you reports and discount booklets
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others:
We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to
- Satisfy any Applicable Law, Regulation, Legal Process, or Governmental request,
- Detect, Prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues
- Respond to user support requests, or
- Protect our rights, property, or safety, our users and the public.
Is Information About Me Secure?
What are my Privacy Options?
We will retain your Personal Information that we have collected as long we need it for purposes not prohibited by Law.
If you prefer not to receive any communication from us, Please send us an email to email@example.com By mentioning “opt Out”
We will do the needful at the earliest.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- If you have any concern about this policy contact us by